Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Been a While...




My brother Clint e-mailed me these photos. They brought back only the best memories. Life goes by to fast. Makes me miss my Mommy. Seeing your family once a year - if your lucky really stinks. Wouldn't it be nice to see each other twice a year, three?

Brothers and Sisters
From where love came, we cannot see:
Perhaps, within us, born and bred,
Or taught to us at parent's knee,
Or instilled by God in heart and head.

Perhaps it sprang from some kind deed,
Which, long forgotten, yet has grown
To dazzling heights from one small seed
In the fertile soil of distress sown.

Respect rises up so far above
The pettiness of separate view;
Differences bow before a love
And friendship that is blood-bound,too.

May the bond between us stronger grow,
May I prove the fondness I confess,
Which my hand's service cannot show'
Nor my simple words ever express.
Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen that one of you looking up at Clint. That is a great picture and brought back many memories of going through that door----

    Love, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mommy! I love you so much. I love these pictures! Especially the one with Grandma Eva - she looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete