Monday, May 25, 2009

Home







Well we made it back. It was an adjustment to come back to reality. However, we did it. Larry and I as well as our critters had to adjust. Seemed strange to be back to mail and house cleaning.

I can see where life on the road can be addicting. We met a lot of people who do this full time. Although I love being home.

I must say we came back to the prettiest scenery. Blue mountains and green fields. We left in a blizzard but came home to spring. That was a blessing. We realized more than ever we live in one of the prettiest states in America.

A gift to me was from my dear friend Sherri - she took me out to see a 7 day old little pony-girl. She really is a beauty. I have seen her twice now and it is a happy event!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Pretty little filly.
    Csrole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the little pony, she is so beautiful! I am so glad that you got to do that. I love you.

    ReplyDelete