Sunday, August 2, 2009

Colorado









It is so pretty here. I really love it - I moved back here 5 years ago now. That is hard for me to believe. We try and do some hiking and 4 wheeling. Next weekend we hope to go camping. Of course my camera isn't working right now. Ugh...

I do have some photos of our hike. Even though I don't have photos of our 4 wheeling adventure - I have to say it was great. Wild flowers everywhere, ever color. I thought of my Mom who loved the mountains. Also, my brother Clint! Clint I thought of you and Mom so much.

A person could travel around the world and certainly couldn't find a place on the planet as pretty as Colorado.

2 comments:

  1. We definately have to get a plan together for me to visit next summer. These pictures are amazing Beth!

    ReplyDelete