Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kokolum










* * * * * * * * * * * * * *




Kokolum - the name my grand baby lovingly gave to me. She said "Grama" when I first got there. However, as the week progressed I became Kokolum. My week in Florida was wonderful - I soaked up every second possible with my kids. I was happy that Chris made it down for a couple days. I was able to share in Justin's birthday. All of it was wonderful.

Eva is amazing... she is so bright and beautiful. She can say any word you ask her to say. She knows her colors and animals. I pray for her that she will honor God in all she does as she grows. Being a wonderful woman that honors God in every way.

Love to you my family. My true treasures that God so graciously gave to me.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute.

    Love Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you and treasured every moment that we had with you! Love you millions! and Miss you so much.

    Aimee, Justin and Eva

    ReplyDelete