Sunday, April 19, 2009

La Quinta, California





La Quinta is a great city in California and I know a few wonderful people who occupy it. I have been able to re-connect with my Uncle Bud after 26 years. He is 90 years old and doing great. His smile and blue eyes reminded me of my dear Mommy - who I miss so much. His son Scotty, wife Desi and daughter Allison opened their home to us and made us feel welcome. Thank you Scotty for sharing your home, letting Zuzu swim in your pool and letting Miya lay in your shade! Oh and letting us hook up our RV to your power - dinner out was yummy! I am so happy to have had the feeling of family around me. I love you Uncle Bud and Scotty very much. I look forward to our time together again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures! So glad you were able reconnect with family!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete