Friday, April 3, 2009

On the road again...

It is time! We are taking off, hoping to skip the remainder of winter in Colorado. We were finally able to set a date and winter came back with a vengeance. However, Tuesday and Thursday are supposed to be a little calmer than Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So the goal is to sneak out on Thursday.
Our first stop will be Moab. I will be grateful to get to the desert. Our next hurdle will be passing through Flagstaff, AZ. We are looking forward to getting to Phoenix and seeing Troy, Holli and kids. Also, our sweet friends Dale and Noreen.
California will be the main part of our journey. Travel up Hwy 101 and enjoy the coast. I hope to see my sister Lynn and get in touch with my Uncle Bud. I haven't seen him in 26 years.
Keep us in your prayers for traveling mercies. We are very grateful for this opportunity.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment